There is a cash point located at the entrance to Sainsbury’s in Sheldon Square.facilities
There is no public car parking at Paddington Central. There are 40 spaces dedicated to NHS workers.
The Ping Pong tables are currently out of use until further notice.
Whether you’d like to take advantage of the single workstations in our lounge, reconnect with colleagues and guests in their private meeting rooms, or host larger meetings within the event spaces, the Storey Club team is on hand to help you.
They have made sure their spaces meet all the Government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ guidelines. Because your wellbeing is their top priority. Here are some of the changes they've made:
- Reconfigured layouts of shared spaces for social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes to ensure your safety.
- One-way flows at entrances and exits to protect you.
- The will be open every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8am - 6pm.
- Get in touch to book you Storey Club space: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no public toilets at Paddington Central.facilities