Update: From Saturday 4th July, Huckster is open for dine in and takeaway.
Inspired by the late 1980s lower-Manhattan street scene, HUCKSTER is a bustling all-day dining and drinking urban market.
Imagine the grit, the glamour and the graffiti of the lower-Manhattan art scene; a DJ picking out the most iconic tunes of the era; a subway car with dancing poles; a karaoke lounge and some of the most exciting NY-style street food this side of Greenwich Village, including:
- Rumbl. – posh chips, dips and fancy seasoning
- Crooked Peel Pizza Co. – fresh-made, slow-rise sourdough pizzas
- True Burgers – farm-fresh burgers grilled to perfection, amazing mac 'n cheese and the Chickilicious double-fillet
- Wonton Willy – daily-made vegan broth, fresh Chinese veg and extremely moreish potstickers
- Mofo Chicken Wings – buffalo wings served spicy or with a celery and blue cheese dipping sauce
Happy hour runs all day, everyday with buy one get one free cocktails and they have 2 Karaoke rooms available for private hire for up to 50 people.
HUCKSTER is also home to a wide range of coffees, craft beers and its world-class international bartenders have infused a cocktail menu with the very essence of Manhattan's party credentials.