Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Paddington Central II (GP) Limited of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX the (“Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Festive Frame Instagram Competition.
3. The competition will run from 9am on 3 December 2018 (the "Opening Date") to 9am on 11 January 2019 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at condition 1 by no later than 9am on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition by uploading a photo of the frame to Instagram, following the Paddington Central page and tagging @paddingtoncentral in the post.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
10. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
11. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
12. There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
13. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
14. The competition entries will be judged by the Promoter based on the most entertaining and festive photo.
15. The Promoter will select one winner from the competition entries at its absolute discretion.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
17. The winner of the competition will be announced on the Paddington Central Instagram page on 16th January 2019 (Announcement Date).
18. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the same means of communication as were used for the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry has been submitted.
19. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed the Prize (as defined below) within 10 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize (as defined below) to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the Prize (as defined below).
21. The competition prize is a party at Pergola Paddington for up to 15 people to the maximum value of £500 (the "Prize").
22. The Prize includes mandatory food vouchers (£15 per guest) with the remainder available for drinks only.
23. The Prize is valid for 6 calendar months from the date the announced winner has been contacted.
24. The Prize is only valid for one visit to Pergola Paddington and cannot be used for multiple visits to Pergola Paddington.
25. Pergola Paddington reserves the right to refuse entry to the venue or cancel the booking without notice where necessary.
26. By acceptance of the Prize, the winner agrees to have their details shared with Pergola Paddington only in regards to the Prize and their booking.
27. There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
28. The Prize is supplied by Incipio Group Management Ltd of First Floor, 1 Vincent Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 2PN.
29. The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
30. If you are the winner of the Prize, you will have 10 days from the Announcement Date to claim the Prize by collection from Paddington Central. If you do not claim the Prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
31. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
32. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
33. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.paddingtoncentral.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
35. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
37. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.