Inspired by the late 1980s lower-Manhattan street scene, HUCKSTER is a bustling all-day dining and drinking urban market.
Imagine the grit, the glamour and the graffiti of the lower-Manhattan art scene; a DJ picking out the most iconic tunes of the era; a subway car with dancing poles; a karaoke lounge and some of the most exciting NY-style street food this side of Greenwich Village, including:
- Rumbl. – posh chips, dips and fancy seasoning
- Crooked Peel Pizza Co. – fresh-made, slow-rise sourdough pizzas
- True Burgers – farm-fresh burgers grilled to perfection, amazing mac 'n cheese and the Chickilicious double-fillet
- Wonton Willy – daily-made vegan broth, fresh Chinese veg and extremely moreish potstickers
- Mofo Chicken Wings – buffalo wings served spicy or with a celery and blue cheese dipping sauce
Happy hour runs all day, everyday with buy one get one free cocktails and they have 2 Karaoke rooms available for private hire for up to 50 people.
HUCKSTER is also home to a wide range of coffees, craft beers and its world-class international bartenders have infused a cocktail menu with the very essence of Manhattan's party credentials.
Enjoy a free Mr. Whippy ice cream with any main meal purchase.
Book a space for your next birthday party at HUCKSTER and they'll treat you to a free prosecco reception on arrival.
How's that for birthday special?
HUCKSTER happy hour offers an amazing range of cocktails all day, everyday!
Buy one get one free, not to be missed!