Gain the skills you need to start a new career in just four weeks with
the Bright Lights Starting Out in Building Services programme.
Are you currently unemployed and interested in a career in an industry that’s experiencing real growth? Then why not try our new four-week Building Services training programme, fully funded by Paddington Central owner, British Land?
Building services are the services provided to meet the needs of the people who live and work in a building. There are many great opportunities in this field, including receptionists, security guards, landscape gardeners, building engineers, specialist cleaners and more. This free training programme combines classroom coaching with valuable on-the-job experience at a range of amazing companies that manage the building services here at Paddington Central.
To take advantage of this programme, you must be aged 18 or over.
Here's how we'll help you to shine:
- Gain practical skills and valuable on-the-job experience.
- Get nationally recognized qualifications in customer service, first aid at work and conflict management.
- Develop your interview and employability skills at our innovative, industry-leading workshops.
- Understand how recruitment technology works – and how to get the best from it.
- Have a personal mentor to support you for six months.
- Gain access to a range of employment opportunities.
- We’ll pay for your travel and lunch expenses.
When does it start?
The programme starts on 16 September 2019 and finishes on 11 October 2019.
Want to know more?
For more information or to register for our taster session on 11 September, contact our training partner, The Launch Group.
Phone Richard Gilroy on 0191 261 8456 or email: email@example.com.