Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return and reopen, and some of our cafes and restaurants are offering a click & collect or delivery service.
Please check this page regularly, as we’ll be posting important updates on any changes we’ve made to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
- There are no public toilets at Paddington Central
- Additional bike racks have been installed on the campus
- There is a cash point located at the entrance to Sainsbury’s in Sheldon Square. This remains open and is operating as normal
- These are not currently available for use
- Use of the lift has been restricted to a maximum capacity of four people to ensure social distancing can be maintained. This number can be increased if the whole party is from the same household
Ping pong tables
- These have been temporarily removed
- There is no public car parking at Paddington Central. Spaces can be made available for NHS staff only