Paddington Central partner with Spice Charity
We are delighted to announce that we are now a proud partner of Spice, a charity who have developed Time Credit projects across the UK as a mechanism for building stronger communities.
The way it works:
- For every hour of time donated towards improving their community, people can receive 1 Time Credit in recognition of their contribution
- Time Credits can then be spent accessing a wide range of activities at Paddington Central
- Simply check out the Spice Time Credits events page and choose to spend your token at one of the events listed with a Spice logo.
- Once you've chosen the event email us with the event name, date of event and your name to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3204 4970
PRINCIPLES OF TIME CREDITS
Everyone involved in Time Credits is required to sign up to these principles:
- Time Credits are always worth 1 hour of activities. They do not have a cash value.
- Time Credits are given for active contributions and not to reward good behaviour or attendance.
- All spending opportunities are calculated in the same way as earning opportunities i.e. 1 Time Credit = 1 hour of activity.
- Time Credit notes cannot be sold in exchange for goods or services. Time Credits cannot be used to access discounts or be exchanged for goods.
For more information on Spice click here.