Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return and reopen at Paddington Central, and some of our cafes and restaurants are offering a click & collect or delivery service.
Opening times for our outlets will vary - so we always recommend checking directly with them. Click here to find out more.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
There are various social distancing and one-way measures in place around campus and within the buildings, restaurants & cafes.
There is no public parking available at Paddington Central. The closest carpark is APCOA, Bishops Bridge Road, W2 6AA. Ph: 0345 222 4224 or click the link here.
If you are cycling, there are several bike racks, you can find the locations here.
There is a Brompton Bike Hire dock located on Bishops Bridge W2 6PY. The Bikes are currently for NHS workers only however general public bikes will be available via the Paddington Central dock post Covid-19.
If arriving by underground to Paddington Station take the Grand Union Canal exit near the Hammersmith and City Line. Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Updates to our facilities and services
From time to time we may need to make some changes to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
Please visit our Facilities and services page to find out more.
Your safety is our number one priority so you might notice extra measures in place, including:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others
- One-way systems to help with social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at receptions
- Closing or adapting shared spaces, such as seating in communal areas
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to allow for social distancing
Our Paddington Central site team may choose to wear PPE whilst at work. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus