Our stores, gym and hairdressers are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Many of our cafes and restaurants are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- While our cafes and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options. Nuffield Health and Pall Mall Barbers has re-opened. You can find out more on our Eat, Drink & Gyms page.
Travel, facilities & services
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble, unless for work purposes.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- There is no public parking available at Paddington Central. The closest carpark is APCOA, Bishops Bridge Road, W2 6AA. Ph: 0345 222 4224 or visit the apcoa page.
- If you are cycling, there are several bike racks, you can find the locations on the Getting Around page.
- There is a Brompton Bike Hire dock located on Bishops Bridge W2 6PY. The Bikes are currently for NHS workers only however general public bikes will be available via the Paddington Central dock post Covid-19.
- If arriving by underground to Paddington Station take the Grand Union Canal exit near the Hammersmith and City Line.
- Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in our stores and covered areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.
Entrances and exits
There are various social distancing and one-way measures in place around campus and within the buildings, restaurants & cafes. An example of our onsite signage is below.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus