In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures only essential stores remain open at Paddington Central.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. These include: Sainsburys.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service, find out more here.
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site and the sale of alcohol is also not permitted Find out more here.
- Leisure and personal care operators, such as gyms, cinemas and hair salons, are closed.
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble, unless for work purposes.
- Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
There are various social distancing and one-way measures in place around campus and within the buildings, restaurants & cafes.
There is no public parking available at Paddington Central. The closest carpark is APCOA, Bishops Bridge Road, W2 6AA. Ph: 0345 222 4224 or click the link here.
If you are cycling, there are several bike racks, you can find the locations here.
There is a Brompton Bike Hire dock located on Bishops Bridge W2 6PY. The Bikes are currently for NHS workers only however general public bikes will be available via the Paddington Central dock post Covid-19.
If arriving by underground to Paddington Station take the Grand Union Canal exit near the Hammersmith and City Line. Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Thanks to all of our community for helping to keep everyone safe.