Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and community is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone feel safe and secure. These include new signage to promote social distancing, one-way systems within our buildings, and enhanced cleaning regimes.
Paddington Central is located in a High local Covid alert level, so please follow the government guidance in place. This includes:
- Wearing a face covering in our public indoor areas such as building receptions, restaurants, stores and leisure operators, unless you are fully seated in a designated dining area. This is a legal requirement.
- Not visiting with anybody outside of your household or support bubble
- Not socialising in a group of more than six in our outdoor spaces
Our restaurants and bars are offering table service only and will close by 10pm. We strongly recommend pre-booking in all bars and restaurants across Paddington Central in advance of your arrival. Individual opening times and policies may vary, so please check in advance.
When visiting us, please help everyone at to stay safe by:
- Washing your hands regularly
- Wearing a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Staying at least two metres apart
- Using contactless payment methods where possible
Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
There are various social distancing and one-way measures in place around campus and within the buildings, restaurants & cafes.
There is no public parking available at Paddington Central. The closest carpark is APCOA, Bishops Bridge Road, W2 6AA. Ph: 0345 222 4224 or click the link here.
If you are cycling, there are several bike racks, you can find the locations here.
There is a Brompton Bike Hire dock located on Bishops Bridge W2 6PY. The Bikes are currently for NHS workers only however general public bikes will be available via the Paddington Central dock post Covid-19.
If arriving by underground to Paddington Station take the Grand Union Canal exit near the Hammersmith and City Line. Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.