We want everyone to enjoy a safe visit to us here at Paddington Central, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s a short guide to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our outlets are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat, Drink & Gyms page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure. Find out more on our Eat, Drink & Gyms page.
- Our leisure and personal care operators, gym and hairdressers, are also open. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat, Drink & Gyms page.
- Our cafes and restaurants are open, with many offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Government guidance, diners must order, eat, and drink while seated. Find out more on our Eat, Drink & Gyms page.
Travel, facilities & services
- There is no public parking available at Paddington Central. The closest carpark is APCOA, Bishops Bridge Road, W2 6AA. Ph: 0345 222 4224 or visit the apcoa page.
- If you are cycling, there are several bike racks, you can find the locations on the Getting Around page.
- There is a Brompton Bike Hire dock located on Bishops Bridge W2 6PY. The Bikes are currently for NHS workers only however general public bikes will be available via the Paddington Central dock post Covid-19.
- If arriving by underground to Paddington Station take the Grand Union Canal exit near the Hammersmith and City Line.
- TFL have introduced some extra measures to keep you safe on public transport.
- You could choose to travel at quieter times on public transport if that is an option. Quieter times are 8:15am to 4pm and after 5.30pm on weekdays, and before 12pm and after 6pm on weekends, find out more information on public transport at the TFL website.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, visitors must follow the Government’s Rule of 6 or 2 households. Visitors should also continue to keep their distance from anyone not in their household or support bubble.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in our stores and covered areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.