Win Tickets to T20 Matches at Lords Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Paddington Central II (GP) Limited of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”). (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Win Tickets to T20 Matches at Lords.
3. The competition will run from 11am on 1 July (the "Opening Date") to 7pm on 14 July (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 7pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition by playing cricket at the cricket simulator in Sheldon Square, Paddington Central.
6. The cricket simulator is operated by Batfast Cricket Centres Limited (the “Operator”).
7. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
9. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The competition entries will be judged by the Operator and the Promoter. Two winners will be decided, one based on the highest scores obtained when using the cricket simulator during the week (the “Highest Score”) and the other for the best over of the day (the “Best Over”). The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
11. The Promoter will decide the daily winner and weekly winner. There will be 10 Best Over winners and 2 Highest Score winners.
12. The winner(s) will be selected daily and weekly and contacted within 48 hours of the closing time.
13. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above
14. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
16. There is a limit of one entry per person, per day for the Best Over and one entry per person, per week for the Highest Score. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
18. The the prizes are tickets to T20 Matches at Lords for various matches in 2019 and 52 tickets are available to be won.
19. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. The prize is supplied by Lord’s Cricket Ground (the "Supplier").
21. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
22. The winners of the competition will be announced via email within 48 hours of the end date of the entry period (Announcement Date).
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. The Operator will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. Contact information will not be amended once the competition entry form has been submitted.
25. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 10 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by collection from the Paddington Central Management Office. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
26. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
27. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 10 days of the Announcement Date, or has contacted the Operator to inform them they do not want the prize the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
28. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. All personal information will be collected and held by the Operator, the Promoter will not hold or process your personal information
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.