We look forward to seeing you at Paddington Central this summer. Find out what’s happening across the campus on our What’s On section.
Our bars and restaurants, stores, gym and hairdressers are open and – in line with Government guidance – social distancing measures have been relaxed. Check out individual opening times on our Eat, Drink & Shop page.
We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers so you’re not disappointed.
Here’s a short guide to the measures we’re keeping in place to help you have a safe and enjoyable visit:
- We have hand sanitising stations available to use and we are continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes
- We’re asking everyone to be considerate of others and mindful of personal space
- We are encouraging contactless payments where possible.
- While face coverings are no longer mandatory in public areas, we are encouraging visitors to continue wearing them. Policies of individual stores and operators may vary, so please check in advance
- Our gym and hairdresser may also continue to have some extra measures in place to help visitors feel more comfortable
- We’ve updated our Facilities page with the latest information for visitors
- If you feel unwell and have coronavirus symptoms, we ask you to think about others and stay at home until you are well enough to return
Thanks to everyone for continuing to help keep our community safe.